Pepper Rocks, half price cock(tail)s!

I'm extremely partial to a Margarita, nothing beats making your own,





But my absolute favourite spot for a Marg' in Nottingham is Pepper Rocks






Friends of mine had been going for a few years by the time I finally managed to fit in a visit. It's in a sneaky little place so had someone not told me about it, I'm sure I'd still be a Pepper Rocks virgin. 





From 7-10 they do 'House Cocktails' for £3.50 which has to be one of the cheapest deals in Lace Market.


During the day Pepper Rocks is a creperie, given my love for Aubrey's i'm sure this would be a fantastic spot for a bite to eat


Gorgeous chandeliers climb the walls of this little Lace Market building.


There's a fantastically relaxed atmosphere with luxurious red leather sofas, mix matched chairs and cheeky bar stools dotted around the cosy interior. 

I can thoroughly recommend the Margarita, my girlies speak highly of the French Martini and the Amaretto Sour. Pepper Rocks is definitely worth a visit, whether it be for a drink before going for dinner or a whole evening... we definitely got our 'sofa's worth' last night. 


Find your way to American Apparel and take a little walk/tumble down the hill to what looks like a warehouse
You'll find it nestled in on the left
Have a great cocktail!






No comments:

Post a Comment